Strategic Planner is working as the main part of a healthcare digital agency, a strategic planner develops and presents strategic marketing plans for a range of clients and projects. He/she is mainly responsible for developing marketing strategy/ campaign (across online and offline) for brands and companys.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Get and clarify the brief from the client and understand it deeply.
- Analyze target audience insights and relevant data.
- Develop the strategic vision for the campaign.
- Give guidance to the creative team on strategic direction and vision for the campaign.
- Define the target, scope, and other relevant parameters for the campaign.
- Coordinate with account team and design team, digital marketing team, and copy-writer to create a logical, impactful, effective proposal with solution strategies, communication plan, and creative activities in line with the client’s marketing strategy.
- Present the proposal to the client.
- Follow up the project.
Skills / Attributes Required
- At least 3 years in the marketing and advertising field (client or agency).
- Understanding of branding and communications
- Logical thinking and analytical skills.
- Creative and passionate about innovative digital marketing solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to weave ideas into stories. (English and Vietnamese)
- Ability to look at both the big picture and details.
Salary and benefits
- Working in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Monthly salary and 13th-month salary.
- Incentive-based on KPI.
- Award for best performance.
- Overseas company annual conference.
- 12 days off, 10 days sick, and public holidays according to state regulations.
- Private health insurance.
- Location: Saigon Village, 523 To Hien Thanh, District 10, HCM
- Time: Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 17:30