Medical Specialist in HEDIMA is responsible for the evidence-based, accurate, up-to-date medical content used in the company’s projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze medical factors related to the campaigns.
- Develop medical content products and adjust the material based on the feedback from clients.
- Ensure that medical content adheres to internal standards and requirements from clients.
- Acquire knowledge of therapeutic areas and competitor products for medical content.
- Support other functional teams during project proposal and execution.
- Work with healthcare professionals in building medical platforms or any relevant medical affairs.
- Understand and follow internal standard operating procedures (SOPs) and policies.
- Medical background (doctor or pharmacist).
- Good at writing.
- Understands and interprets medical data and information.
- Organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Good in English (prioritized reading, writing).
Salary and benefits:
- Working in a friendly and young environment
- Monthly salary and 13th-month salary
- Annual bonus based on the set KPI
- Private health insurance
- Award for best performance
- The exciting annual trip, team building domestic and foreign
- 12 days of leave, 10 days of sick leave, and public holidays according to state regulations
- Workplace: Saigon Village, Villa 14A, 523 To Hien Thanh, District 10, HCM
- Working time: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (1-hour lunch break from 12:00pm-01:00 pm) – Monday to Friday
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 090.111.9379