Marketing Executive in HEDIMA is responsible for planning and executing marketing activities for products, brands and services via campaigns and projects. The marketing executive works closely with project team including accounts, designers, IT people, digital specialists, copywriters. The marketing executive has the opportunities to develop to be a strategic planner or brand manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute ideas to marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define audiences.
- Get the right and dig down target audience insights.
- Compile, distribute and present ideas, information and strategies.
- Executive marketing activities.
- Coordinate promotional activities, events.
- Monitor performance of the campaigns.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Skills / Attributes Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or pharmacy or relevant field.
- 2 years in sales and marketing.
- Strategic thinking and analysis skills.
- Good communication/ presentation/ negotiation skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Good ability to handle multi-task.
- Particularly good project management skills.
- Knowledge about digital marketing, IT field.
- Work-hard and challenge accepted attitude
Salary and benefits
- Working in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Big ability to learn about new industry – Healthcare Marketing.
- Monthly salary and 13th-month salary.
- Incentive-based on KPI.
- Award for best performance.
- Overseas company annual conference.
- 12 days off, 10 days sick, and public holidays according to state regulations.
- Private health insurance.
- Location: Saigon Village, 523 To Hien Thanh, District 10, HCM
- Time: Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 17:30