Account executive in HEDIMA is responsible for project management and customer management, working with many clients which are big pharma multinational companies in Vietnam.
Account executive advises efficient solutions for clients and develops/deploys marketing services:
- Consulting & developing multi-channel marketing strategies for customers.
- Build medical content and marketing tools.
- Organizing medical events/conferences
Duties and responsibilities:
– Approach new potential clients, take care and develop relationships with current clients.
– Receive briefs/feedback on marketing services from clients, consult for clients about HEDIMA’s services and solutions.
– Coordinate project team in developing proposal & executing project to ensure client’s goals & requirements.
– Plan and allocate tasks to internal or external teams to ensure the project timeline.
– Manage project budgets & incurred costs.
– Responsible for the quality and progress of the project.
– Work with the suppliers of each project (if any)
– Collaborate with accountant/admin to make contracts, take over, monitor cash flow, and debt.
– At least 2-3 years of experience in Sales/MKT/Account at pharmaceutical, media, and advertising companies.
– Good at communicating/presenting/negotiating in Vietnamese and English.
– Digital marketing knowledge
– Good in presentation skill
– Project management skill
– Client service mindset
– Medical background (Doctor/Pharmacist) is an advantage
Salary and benefits:
– Working in a friendly and young environment.
– Monthly salary and 13th-month salary.
– Annual bonus based on the set KPI (up to 4 months’ salary)
– Privatel health insurance.
– Award for best performance.
– The exciting annual trip, team building domestic and foreign.
– 12 days of leave, 10 days of sick leave, and public holidays according to state regulations.
– Workplace: Saigon Village, Villa 14A, 523 To Hien Thanh, District 10, HCM
– Working time: 8:30 am – 12 pm, 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm (1-hour lunch break from 12:00pm-01:00 pm) – Monday to Friday