Content writer in HEDIMA is responsible for writing on a range of subjects to advertise services or educate consumers on relevant topics. He/she masters different style guides and can produce a variety of content formats from “offline” to “online”.
- Completing writing projects.
- Following content requirements in terms of style and project specifications.
- Revising content whenever customers or clients request changes.
- Helping create style guides or suggesting changes to ensure content is consistent and clear.
- Writing engaging content for social posts, website articles, video scripts, infographics, and other documents.
- Optimizing articles for SEO and accessibility.
- Working with customers to define their content needs.
- Conducting research on any given topic.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging, branding and style.
Requirements and skills
- More than 1 year experience as content writer.
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences.
- Being mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety.
- An understanding of search engine optimization best practices.
- The ability to cooperate with copywriter and other project members.
- The ability to give feedback on writing projects.
- Working in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Great ability to learn about new industry – Healthcare Marketing.
- Monthly salary and 13th-month salary.
- Incentive-based on KPI.
- Award for best performance.
- Overseas company annual conference.
- 12 days off and public holidays according to state regulations.
- Private health insurance.
- Workplace: Saigon Village, Villa 14A, 523 To Hien Thanh, District 10, HCM
- Working time: 8:30 am – 12 pm, 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm (1-hour lunch break from 12:00pm-01:00 pm) – Monday to Friday
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 090.111.9379