Account Manager in HEDIMA is responsible for:
- Leading a team of Account Executives to develop long-term relationships with clients.
- Liaising between clients & internal teams to ensure successful delivery of HEDIMA solutions according to client needs.
- Achieving assigned business targets.
Duties and responsibilities
- Receive client’s briefs, clarify all of their needs & consult HEDIMA’s services and solutions to clients.
- Monitor project team in developing & executing projects.
- Negotiate with clients/suppliers to ensure achieving highest profit with lowest cost for HEDIMA.
- Manage risks & solve problems that occur during project’s execution.
- Build a strong Account team and manage/coaching team members.
- Collaborate with various internal teams to ensure they fulfill all client’s requirements.
- Build strong client relationships to maintain current business & acquire new clients.
- Seek for new clients, who have demand for HEDIMA’s products/services, developing new business opportunities to achieve targets.
- Monitor all project activities, resolve complaints to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Focus on improving the client’s experiences.
- Work with accountant/admin to track contract payment progress, monitor cash flow & liabilities.
- Manage the progress and efficiency of services for clients to achieve business targets & report to BOD as requirements.
Other related tasks as BOD’s requirements.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Account at pharmaceutical/media/advertising companies.
- At least 2-3 years experience in people management.
- Excellent in communicating/presenting/negotiating in English & Vietnamese.
- Expertise in marketing & digital marketing.
- Project management & interpersonal skills.
- Client service mindset.
- Medical background (Doctor/Pharmacist) is an advantage.
Salary and benefits
- Working in a professional and dynamic environment.
- Monthly salary and 13th-month salary.
- Annual bonus based on the set KPI (up to 4 months’ salary)
- Private health insurance.
- Award for best performance.
- Annual domestic/foreign trip & team building.
- 12 days of leave, 10 days of sick leave, and public holidays according to state regulations.
- Location: Saigon Village, 523 To Hien Thanh, District 10, HCM
- Time: Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 17:30